The world of business software is changing faster than ever with huge promises for companies that become data driven and real-time digitized.
Join Crosser as a Sales Development Representative (SDR) and get real-life and hands-on experience in how modern marketing and sales is done in the hottest segment in technology - Data and AI.
If you want to get into Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Data Integration and Digital Automation, this is a huge opportunity.
We at Crosser design and develop an innovative and market leading Low-code Streaming Analytics & Integration solution and our target customers are primarily the largest industrial and asset rich organizations in the world but any company with advanced digital ambitions are potential customers.
We run the company in a start-up / scale-up mode where you have a lot of freedom and flexibility to be successful. Direct coaching from the VP Sales and Regional Sales Manager will help you to get started quickly to accelerate yourself and your career.
For candidates hungry for a Sales career
This position is a great opportunity to develop skills and prepare for a continued career in Sales. We expect successful SDR’s to be promoted into sales roles within 18-36 months depending on success and learning curve.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative to join our Sales & Marketing team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
The following are the key responsibilities of the position:
- Plans, builds, and nurtures relationships within assigned accounts and prospects to position Crosser’s value proposition.
- Direct responsibility for the identification, contact, qualification and development of qualified new accounts and opportunities.
- Work with marketing and sales and to identify target accounts and roles.
- Manages inbound leads from Marketing and Partner/Alliance channels with timely engagement and response to inquiries to drive opportunity conversions.
- Uses industry best practices to qualify and prioritize leads and generate qualified sales opportunities.
- Research target businesses and formulate plans for outbound lead generation.
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems.
- Stay aware of recent developments in the Crosser platform, as well as trends in the market that may help generate new business.
- Set up meetings for Sales Executives.
- Assist in social media development and promotions.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities and qualify leads from marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a highly motivated personality, who has a passion for new technologies and sales with the drive and focus to make things happen. To become successful, you will need to embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ attitude and roll up your sleeves to achieve our company goals.
The main requirements of the position are as follows:
- 2-3 years experience from customer facing roles, preferably sales or customer support.
- Interest in learning skills for a future sales career within B2B.
- Interest in learning new technologies and the concepts around them.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
- A competitive can-do attitude
In addition, these areas are meriting for the position:
- Experience of Salesforce or another CRM tool.
- Experience of LinkedIn marketing & sales tools.
- IT, programming and technology background (formal education or self-taught).
Send your application to email@example.com Make sure to include why you are the best candidate for this position.