Crosser Flow Studio and the concept of modules
Usability & Low life-cycle Costs
We are obsessed with usability and low life-cycle costs and have designed the Flow Studio as a Low Code platform to allow end-users (non-developers) to design, deploy and manage data flows with ease.
Low Code Development
The Flow Studio is a drag-and-drop visual design tool where you select and connect pre-built building blocks called modules to develop your Flows.
Concept of Modules
The library of Modules is packed with building blocks that makes it easy to build smart Flows to move, analyze and act on data. The ever-expanding library empowers you to become an IoT and Automation hero without programming skills.
1, 2, 3 - Done!
Low-Code Simplicity made real:
Connect and Configure in Minutes.
Or use real data from your designated node.
Run the Flow.
Fight Complexity with Simplicity
Machine sensor data. Distributed systems and fragmented networks. Historians and other databases. File systems. Thousands of Tags. Dirty data. Raw data. Real-time data and batch data. Limited or costly bandwidth. On-premise systems. Cloud systems and SaaS services.
There are many drivers of complexity and in combination with skills shortage and high learning-curves for most systems the challenges are vast. Our response is to offer a platform where ease-of-use and agility has been put in the center without limiting the ability for custom innovation.
In a real-time world Flows are a central concept as data is continuously created and streamed.
- Build advanced Flows with drag-and-drop
- Use a library of pre-built modules and connectors
- Save your Flows as FlowApps - templates to reuse
- Build a Flow from scratch in minutes or re-use existing flows in seconds
The modularity and flexibility of the Crosser Nodes make it possible to design Flows with full flexibility.
- Multiple inputs and outputs in one single flow
- Full flexibility on data formats. No restrictions either in or out.
- Multiple Flows per node. No limitations.
- Credentials Catalog. Enter your Cloud, SaaS and Enterprise system Credential once and reuse them for new flows.
- Resource Catalog. Create resources like Tag Lists, ML models, Python/C# scripts and Data Mapping Templates and reuse them in your Flows.
Test the Flow in a sandbox node in your cloud account.
Live Test View
Test the Flows on a running edge node in the field and do remote debugging
Version History and Control
A deployed Flow can´t be changed without creating a new Flow version.
Through the Edge Director. Deploy a Flow to unlimited number of edge nodes in one single operation.