One Control Layer. For Everything.
70-90% of the Total Cost of Ownership of software life-cycle is typically related to hidden manual tasks. The Crosser Control Center is designed to reduce this effort as much as possible.
The Flow Studio, our low-code design tool, is the heart of the Crosser Control Center but the platform is packed with other smart features for automatic provisioning, deployment, version control, mass-configuration changes and software updates.
Our aim is to deliver the lowest cost of ownership in the industry. The key is to create a unique low-effort experience for all the tasks during the life-cycle. We believe we have succeeded and our customers seem to agree.
Crosser Flow Studio
Low Code Simplicity with the Flow Studio
A library of building blocks called Modules and a graphical drag-and-drop user interface to build your stream analytics and integration pipelines. It doesn't get easier.
Select your modules.
Connect and Configure in Minutes.
Test the Flow. Use the Sandbox.
Or use real data from your designated node.
Deploy to designated Node.
Run the Flow - Done!
Explore the Crosser Flow Studio →
Provisioning & Security
Secure download and deployment of the Crosser Nodes.
- Crosser Nodes are deployed on your infrastructure using Docker containers or as a Windows service
- One-command Docker image provisioning
- Certificate Key management for secure control of Crosser Nodes registration
- Organize and group Crosser Nodes with Labels
- All traffic between a Node and Crosser Control Cloud is initiated by the Crosser Node for easy traversal of firewalls
Smart Flow Deployment
Smart remote testing and automated roll-out of Flows to Edge Nodes. In mass.
Live Test View
Debug and test your Flow on remote Live Nodes before deployment.
Organize Flows in any hierarchy you want.
Dynamic Module Deployment
Automatically load only the modules used in a Flow.
Group and deploy Flows with Categories to an unlimited number of Nodes in one operation.
One-operation roll-out of new Flow versions - to all Crosser Nodes.
Flow version control
A deployed Flow can't be changed. A new version is required.
Edge MLOps made Easy
Bring, Manage and deploy your own ML models with Crosser Edge MLOps functionality.
- The Crosser Node is open to run any ML framework
- Central Resource Library for your trained models in Crosser Control Center
- Drag-and-drop for all other steps in the data pipeline
- One operation to deploy ML models to any number of Crosser Nodes
Software updates & Node Monitoring
Making software updates and Crosser Node control easy and automated.
- OTA (over-the-air) Software updates
- Node monitoring through keep-alive signaling from Nodes
- Data & system usage & statistics
- Node statistics & usage Dashboard
- User administration
Other Features to Love
We have pledged to simplify and to remove repetitive and time consuming tasks. Here are a few other time saving features.
Sensor Tag Management
Simplifies the selection and ongoing management of high volume of sensor tags.
Enter your Cloud, SaaS and Enterprise system Credential once and reuse them for new flows.
Create resources like Tag Lists, ML models, Python/C# scripts and Data Mapping Templates and reuse them in your Flows.
Custom Module Management
Build and deploy your own custom modules. Reuse them in multiple Flows.