Marketing & Sales Intern
Position: Marketing & Sales Intern
Localization of Position: Stockholm, Sweden or Remote
Duration: January-June 2022
Time: 20-30 hrs per week
Recruiting manager: Andrea Magnago
The world of business software is changing faster than ever with huge promises for companies that become data driven and real-time digitized.
Join Crosser as a Marketing & Sales Intern and get real-life and hands-on experience in how modern marketing and sales is done in the world of B2B Software.
If you also want to get into IoT, AI, workflow automation and Edge & Streaming Analytics, this is a huge opportunity.
We at Crosser design and develop an innovative and market leading low-code Edge Streaming Analytics & Integration solution and our target customers are the largest industrial and asset rich organizations in the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & Sales intern to join our marketing team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
- Assist with planning, organizing, and expanding our top funnel marketing
- Research new leads and target companies
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns
- Contacting potential clients through cold emails and social media
- Set up meetings for Sales Executives
- Assist in social media development and promotions
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
We are looking for an intern who has a passion for B2B software and sales & marketing with the drive and focus to make things happen. To become successful, you will need to embrace a ‘whatever-it-takes’ attitude and roll up your sleeves to achieve our company goals.
The main requirements of the position are as follows:
- Experience from customer facing roles, preferably sales or customer support
- Interest in learning skills for a future sales career within B2B
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passion for the Sales & Marketing industry and its best practices
- Strong interest to learn Enterprise Software
In addition, these areas are meriting for the position:
- Experience of the Google suite e.g. Analytics, Adwords, Datastudio etc
- Experience of Salesforce or another CRM tool
- Experience of LinkedIn marketing
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include why you are the best candidate for this internship.